30 June 2008

Two-for-one today

First, the backstory:
Due to a lovely snafu last year, I had some issues receiving federal tax information. To fix it, I had to fill out a change of address form, and all of my mail has gone to Illinois ever since. The moral of the story? The post office sucks, or never fill out a change of address from your parents' house.

Now, the actual story:
So, I went to my parents' home this weekend to go to a Chicago Fire match. I pick up my mail, and contained within the bunch is an invitation to join the Sierra Club. I'm very conflicted about this. Have I become this crazy of a liberal? Has my environmentalism become such a red* flag? Heh.

*Red in the Cold War sense, not the Electoral College** sense.

**Have I stated my opinions on this issue before? I believe I should. That will be fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home