12 May 2006

A trivial and silly little story

While I was in the Math Lab this week, a guy walks in through the office/lounge, looking fairly clueless, especially because he came in through the wrong door. I asked, already knowing the answer, what he was here to do. Using the stock response, he replied, "I'm here to take a test." I told him that it was 2:30, and since the lab was closing at 3, we weren't giving out any more tests until 5. I then added, "Also, you shouldn't come in through that door. The entrance to the Math Lab is over there." He apologised, but I waved it off, saying it wasn't necessary.

Since he couldn't take the test, he turned to leave...the way he came in. Stunned, I dropped my head on my desk. When I rose, I saw he realized his mistake. I like to think that my obnoxious gesture made a difference, but probably not.

2 Comments:

At 13/5/06 01:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe, that's funny. For some reason your post reminds me of this cartoon Character...um...Fan Boy! Whee!

-Moo!

 
At 16/5/06 09:35, Blogger Saravá! said...

That story read differently when I thought it said METH Lab...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home