17 October 2005

So far, everything's gravy.

The last ten days for me have been an absolute blast. From meeting with friends again, going to IC and Indiana, and the Sox winning, I am on cloud nine. I know some folks have had a stressful time lately, but I truly hope they are doing better now.

In the meantime, here's a third-hand photo of me at a wedding last weekend. I love having a mustache. And for whatever reason you think, you're probably right.


There's still a few people I haven't seen in some time. I hope that changes soon. Take care, everybody.

2 Comments:

At 20/10/05 08:16, Blogger Saravá! said...

The mustache looks okay, but it looks like it should be bushier. & you need to be pointing with both your index fingers in that photo. It would give the pic that whole "Brand New--You're Retro" thing. :)

Hontoo ni deshoo ka?

 
At 20/10/05 20:28, Blogger Gilmore Girls Guy said...

そうだけど、ちょびひげはちょっとあたらしいので、あまりあつくないんです。やっぱり、髪の毛がきんぱつだから、もちろん「げじげじ」に見えない。

That, and I thought I looked weird enough, even without "cool pointin'."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home