14 June 2006

I need a nickname to curse when the Češi throttles my team

John Anderson, I would have LOVED it if the Americans played like Ka, as you think you drolly put it. Take your rhetoric elsewhere. Jackass.

(
There. I feel better now. Thanks for letting me vent.)

OK, the lovely folks at Sam's Army (as in Uncle) have a great name for their soccer fan club. Can they get together (like right now) and come up with a nickname for the US National Team? "Red, White, & Blue," "Stars and Stripes," and "Yanks" just don't cut it for me. Why not the Eagles, the Bald Eagles, the Baldys, or the 11 of the 50? Those are my ideas; I would like to hear better ones.

1 Comments:

At 14/6/06 19:29, Blogger Sus said...

or our slogan. "United we stand, united we win."

other nicknames: Sams, Sammies,
some of mine: liberty 11, tricolor liberty,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home