20 February 2006

update on me, and an entertaining link

I don't have much to say today, as I haven't done much lately. I'm making preparations for a trip back to Japan in May, I'm feeling the antici..............pation for graduate school responses, and I've still gotta get rid of a bunch of my toys. Of course, I put all that off to catch up on House, Lost, and Arrested Development lately.

Aeeeeehhhhhnyways, this post is primarily to direct folks to Bill Simmons's report from the "Black Super Bowl," more commonly referred to as the NBA All-Star Game. Even if you don't follow the follow the NBA very much (like myself), you'll still like the stories about Michael Jordan and Roger Clemens's family. That, and hatin' on Houstin'.

(Oh, that was shameless.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home