14 January 2006

I impersonate Peter King

I just got back from Utah today. That's right, I went to Utah as well. Anyways, my favorite thing about flying out of Utah is seeing the mountains sticking above the valley of Salt Lake, but from above the mountains. Fabolus, jus fabolus. Since I saw Park City this week, I can recognize it from 10,000 feet.

Coming back, I had two babies within 10 feet of my seat, so I dreaded their first
ear-popping adventure. Amazingly, they were fine. As a side note, one of the babies (roughly a year old) already had her ears pierced. Needless to say, I was nonplused.

I had a layover in Saint Louis, and it was cool to see, during the descent, I had a pristine view of the city center, although I could identify only three landmarks (from left to right): the Edward Jones Dome, the Gateway Arch, and the new Busch Stadium.

I love flying sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home