02 January 2006

But what if it was named Hurricane Chuck Norris?

(Warning: Post about sports lies ahead. In particular, post pertains to football.)

So, I noticed that Mike Sherman got fired today, making the Bears the only NFC North, née Central, a.k.a. Norris, a.k.a. Black 'n' Blue, team without a head coach vacancy.

While watching that Outback Bowl mess today, I heard Kirk Ferentz allegedly will be keeping his ears open this time for the myriad of NFL offers he perennially receives in January. I don't know how much it will hurt if I see him in murasaki, verde y oro, or Honolulu Blau und Silber against the Bears twice a year.

My favorite football coach facing off against my favorite football team twice a year. And, sigh, he could be doing it in Green Bay. Great move for him if he wants to accomplish more, because there will always be a ceiling at Iowa.

Oh well, Chicago may have another championship game next month. That, and apparently, Chuck Norris's tears cure cancer. So, I got four things going for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home