26 February 2006

It's sensationalism, I tell you! He's just trying to get people's attention!

(Sorry, gotta preface this post with a remembrance of Deputy Fife, Mr. Limpet, Mr. Furley, one of "The Apple Dumpling Gang," and that cable repairman in Pleasantville. My dad still watches Andy Griffith regularly, so he's surely seen every episode 20-30 times. That's 3000 hours of Mayberry! Not including RFD or Gomer's service to his country! I think he's holding up well. OK, on with the show.)

It's funny, whenever the Fisher Price Man has big news, it initially shocks me, and then I realize that I should have figured it out beforehand. This was the case two years ago, when he informed me that he eloped, and it's the case
now. It's like watching a movie, and I don't pay enough attention to guess the Big Secret™ ahead of time. Anyways, Congratulations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home