01 November 2007

Am I the only who finds this neat?

Take a look at this map, which shows what NFL game will air on CBS this Sunday at 3 PM CST. Note that the only place in America showing the other game (Hou-Oak) is Houston. Apparently, the Bay Area is using the flimsy excuse of the Raiders not selling out to show the Greatest Regular Season American Football Contest Ever.

I, for one, applaud this action. I would hate to be in SF, not caring about the Raiders, not have DirecTV, and not being able to see Pats-Colts.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1/11/07 21:17, Blogger Unknown said...

First, that map is awesome. Second, SF people care about the 49'ers and not the Raiders.

I am looking forward to Superbowl XLI 1/2.

 
At 7/11/07 12:51, Blogger Gilmore Girls Guy said...

Yeah, I know who San Fransisco people would root for. It would have sucked if they were forced to watch the Oakland game, though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home