14 February 2008

Snap judgments give me whiplash

I'm sure most of you see enough news (or news filtration) to know more about the potential implications of the Hillary-Obama-Thing (H.O.T.*) than me. Here's an amusing summary.

This is just my uninformed opinion, but I really don't think the superdelegates would ever try to trump the cumulative results of the primaries, caucuses, conventions, town hall meetings, hand counts, text message votes, and American Idol call-in votes. Granted, the Republicans have their own in-fighting as they talk themselves into supporting McCain, but everyone is aware that the GOP will get a leg up on the Democrats if the H.O.T. is unresolved. Having the superdelegates trump the cumulative primary/caucus/state convention/American Idol call-in votes would only exacerbate this problem.

*I think this is what we should call this issue from now on.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home