08 August 2006

The locomotive references end after this

Fret not, folks. I merely used E-Rock for the title of a previous blog post for the following reasons:

-I was cleverly paraphrasing the Rock (if I do say so myself).

-I never refer to myself in the third person, so I had to assume another identity, as opposed to my bestowed (I think that is the right link) and beloved nickname.

-I try to keep usage of my nickname limited, so it doesn't become tired. It is a thing to be treasured. E-Rock, however, I can use without any qualms.

To summarize, the E-Train is still running on schedule.

1 Comments:

At 11/8/06 08:53, Blogger TronG said...

In reference to your blog header...I'm going to miss the Palladinos too. Now the show isn't going to end the way it was supposed to. Plus if it sucks, I will always wonder what it could have been like. Sigh Gilmore Girls.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home