19 September 2006

Good football weekend...

...bad baseball weekend. I'm sure the RHS and the Fisherprice Daddy don't share that sentiment. Oy. The White Sox gave up three walks (that I witnessed) in the seventh inning on Saturday, killing the game for them, and officially killing the season for me. Of course, I commemorated this by wildly losing my temper and immediately regretting it afterwards. Fun times. I'm an idiot. I need to sit down and watch my 9 DVDs.

So, in other news, the Bears were beautiful. I'm so happy that I can watch the offense and not wince. As for the Hawks, they made a fine comeback, despite the Cyclones putting up an admirable effort. I just hope McCarney can actually motivate them for the rest of the season.

3 Comments:

At 19/9/06 18:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was a HECK of a football weekend!

 
At 19/9/06 18:41, Blogger Gilmore Girls Guy said...

Damn right, but my mind was on the second clause of that declaration.

 
At 20/9/06 14:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, dude.

In your case...I'm guessing that as baseball weekends go, last weekend was a great football weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home