15 August 2006

My first and last w00t

So, all of my rooms have been painted (finally), my toilet is fixed (I hope), and my A/C doesn't leak anymore (thank God). I was able to move my furniture back into place, and the only things that remain are a desk I have yet to receive from my sister and my wall hangings to be rehung. I am just about settled in. I even have patio chairs (until the nogoodniks take them).

I love this place. Quiet, I wake up to the sun (my room faces east and north, rock!), I have central air I like to have but don't use, and my garage is fantastic.

And, should you ever wish to be ensconced in my leather chair and sofa, you will be greeted at my door by the only piece of Iowa State memorabilia I will ever have: a welcome mat.

Gotta keep my feet clean. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home