15 August 2006

A rare GG post from GGG

Traci, in a previous post, remarked on my current blog header, "gonna miss the Palladinos." Naturally, this reminded me of their last episode on the show, and felt the need to do the following post.

Gilmore Girls fans, this is your chance to respond to the sixth season finale. Please, you need catharsis from the events of that episode, so let the vitriol flow. I already did this in May when I was in Japan and talking to Julia and Wimsey's Woman, so I'm good. Here's a transcript of the conversation:

All: AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!

All: I can't believe she did that! And you so KNEW it was gonna happen! Augh!

Thank you. Anyone else? Mary? Traci? Susan? Let it out, Pooky, it'll be ok.

3 Comments:

At 15/8/06 13:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the finale was well-acted, but--like so many television shows--there are all these little feuds that don't make any sense in having; the characters just need to talk, talk with substance, rather.

++Andrew

 
At 22/8/06 19:37, Blogger TronG said...

It was too much for me... I have no clue what's going to happen next season.

 
At 3/9/06 15:03, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I wish it would hurry up and come back on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home