27 September 2006

Just 34 days away...

Phase one of my Halloween costume is complete. I have the main costume, and the maracas. Next comes the clothing accessories, painting the maracas the right color, sign construction, and, most likely, song acquisition. Those of you who are in the know, he he. Those of you who aren't, you will find out eventually. I may actually get around to posting THOSE photos.

Susan has borne witness to me in the costume. Heh.

I'll be seeing some of you this weekend at SkipperDee's wedding, provided I survive my seminar talk. Friday, 4 PM, 20 minutes on a Nature article on the rapid formation of a galaxy from 10 billion years ago. Afterwards, I'll drag what's left to Iowa City.

40 hours until my doom...

3 Comments:

At 28/9/06 01:05, Blogger Sus said...

you're out of this world babe! (in other words, you'll do a great job, and be welcomed back to your home planet (jk) ) Good luck! :)

 
At 29/9/06 10:08, Blogger TronG said...

I can't believe that you're going through with this halloween costume. I figured you would have changed your mind since last November... Good luck and you BETTER post pictures. I have to see it.

 
At 3/10/06 16:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Needless to say, I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting a chance to view the final product.

Impressive, sir. Impressive.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home